By donating to our Emergency Fund you can support domestic abuse & sexual violence survivors in a number of ways:
- £5 buys someone who is suffering from domestic violence a new SIM card so they can keep themselves safe and call for help. Some of the people we work with have never had access to their own phone before.
- £10 buys soap, hand sanitiser, paracetamol and cleaning products to help a family in the fight against COVID-19.
- £35 pays for a family to flee their home where they are experiencing domestic violence and takes them to the refuge.
- £50 buys emergency food for a family fleeing domestic abuse to be delivered at this time through online deliveries.
- £60 pays for an emergency hotel room for families in danger.
Staying Put's Emergency Fund is currently very low, and we do not have the funds that are needed to keep up with the demand. We need your help - please!
You can make online donations to Staying Put in one of the following ways:
Regular Standing Order
Standing orders are a way of setting up a regular, fixed payment from your bank account.
Bank Sort Code: 08 – 60 - 01
Bank Name: Unity Trust Bank
Bank Branch Address: Nine Brindley Place, Birmingham, B1 2HB
Bank Account Number: 20155443
Donate by Cheque
Please send cheques made payable to Staying Put to: Staying Put, Po Box 449, Bradford, BD1 2XB.
Check out Samina's Story - just one of the many people we've been able to support with the help of kind donations like yours.