As a charity, we rely on your donations to be able to help the thousands of domestic abuse and sexual violence survivors that we deal will every year. We currently accept online donations through PayPal, however to sign up to Gift Aid (which enables us to receive 25p for every pound donated, at no extra cost of the donor) you will need to fill and return out this form.
- £5 buys someone who is suffering from domestic violence a new SIM card so they can keep themselves safe and call for help. Some of the people we work with have never had access to their own phone before.
- £10 buys soap, hand sanitiser, paracetamol and cleaning products to help a family in the fight against COVID-19.
- £35 pays for a family to flee their home where they are experiencing domestic violence and takes them to the refuge.
- £50 buys emergency food for a family fleeing domestic abuse to be delivered at this time through online deliveries.
- £60 pays for an emergency hotel room for families in danger.
Regular Standing Order
Standing orders are a way of setting up a regular, fixed payment from your bank account.
Bank Sort Code: 08 – 60 - 01
Bank Name: Unity Trust Bank
Bank Branch Address: Nine Brindley Place, Birmingham, B1 2HB
Bank Account Number: 20155443
Donate by Cheque
Please send cheques made payable to Staying Put to: Staying Put, Po Box 449, Bradford, BD1 2XB