We are in an exciting period of growth and we are actively seeking new Board members, with a particular interest in the following skill areas:
· Commercial / business development skills
· Equality and Diversity
· Experience of income generation and fundraising
· Experience with legal and HR matters
· An ability to influence and create relationships with key stakeholders in Health and Adult/Children Social Care
· Marketing and social media
New board members will be joining a Board with energy and expertise in many areas, who work with and support the Charity’s Leadership team to achieve the growth and sustainability required to meet the needs of our beneficiaries.
The position of Board Members is voluntary and unpaid; however, any reasonable out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed.
For an informal chat please contact Yasmin on email@example.com
Appointment start date 3rd July 2020
Interviews w/c 4th May 2020
Shortlisting w/c 20th April 2020
Closing date Friday 10th April 2020
Opening date/advert w/c 2nd March 2020
The recruitment pack can be downloaded below: